UI / UX Designer
About the job
We are looking for a passionate UI / UX Designer to execute unique deliverables and build visually outstanding digital solutions.
As UI / UX Designer you will partner with a team of talented information designers, art directors and developers.
Who you are
A pixel perfectionist, up to date with the latest standards/trends in UI Design, able to work towards and respect deadlines, strong team working abilities and a can do attitude. Key features of the candidate we are looking for.
Key Skills / Requirements
• At least 2 years in a communication design agency or as a freelancer in creating outstanding, engaging and visually compelling interfaces and websites
• Online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating strong design skills in the UI / UX field
• Proficient in using contemporary design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Zeplin
• Familiarity with creating and managing design systems
• Ability to conduct user requirement analysis
• Ability to own multiple projects end to end, from research to conceptualization, design and prototyping
• Excellent level of both spoken and written english
Nice to have
• Experience conducting user research and user testing sessions to inform, ideate and iterate designs
• Hands-on experience in leading Design Thinking and other workshops
• Familiarity with information design and data visualization
• You’re a sci-fi & FUI lover
What we offer
• Permanent contract
• A great working environment and team
• Yearly budget and time for training and conferences