UI / UX Designer
About the job
We are looking for a passionate UI / UX Designer to execute unique deliverables and build visually outstanding digital solutions. As UI / UX Designer you will partner with a team of talented information designers, art directors and developers.
Your role takes on an active part during all design phases of a digital product, from understanding customer needs and developing a strong concept rationale to sketching and wireframing and from building aesthetically qualitative UI to creating high fidelity prototypes.
Are you ready to design interfaces to represent and decipher data and complex information through digital solutions?
Hit apply and let us know how your skills match up with our team!
Key Skills / Requirements
- At least 2 years in a communication design agency or as a freelancer in creating outstanding, engaging and visually compelling interfaces and websites
- Online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating strong design skills in the UI / UX field
- Proficient in using contemporary design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Zeplin
- Familiarity with creating and managing design systems
- Ability to conduct user requirement analysis
- Ability to own multiple projects end to end
- You are a pixel perfectionist, up to date with the latest standards/trends in UI Design, able to work towards and respect deadlines and
- You have strong team working abilities and a can-do attitude
- Good level of both spoken and written english
Nice to have
- Experience conducting user research and user testing sessions to inform, ideate and iterate designs
- Hands-on experience in leading Design Thinking and other workshops
- Familiarity with information design and data visualizationì
We are aware that this is a long list. If you are inspired but don’t have all requisites but only a few, we invite you to apply anyway. We are definitely interested in what you can do, but we are even more interested in what you can learn.
What we offer
- Permanent contract
- A great working environment and team
- This is not a remote position, we believe in the value of working side by side in a welcoming work environment, in the strength of ideas that are born and developed from face-to-face relationships. Required presence in the office 50%.
- Training: yearly personal budget and time for training and conferences
- Self Initiated Projects: as an agency, we believe that Self Initiated Projects are a great opportunity to grow, experiment, and challenge yourself. That's why we actively invest time and resources in them. Here you can find two of our most successful Self Initiated Projects of recent years:
- Codex Atlanticus