Junior Marketing & Communication Executive
We are looking for a Junior Marketing & Communication Executive to take charge of the agency's communication and digital marketing activities, promoting its brand and services.
You will have the opportunity to work in a young and dynamic environment and in a fast-growing field, dealing with activities such as:
- Management, SEO optimisation and content creation for the corporate website.
- Realization and implementation of an editorial plan for social media (organic and paid).
- Creation and management of the corporate newsletter.
- Elaboration of a digital marketing strategy in line with business objectives and the market context.
- Analysis and performance monitoring of digital touchpoints.
- Public and press relations.
- Organization and promotion of online and offline events.
- Preparation and management of tender proposals.
- Coordination with the Sales team in lead generation, lead nurturing and monitoring activities.
- Collaboration with sales and production teams on case studies production.
In addition to salary, computer, meal vouchers and a whole host of things that should not even be specified, at The Visual Agency you will not only find a good place to work, but a real family.
- You have a strategic and structured approach in everything you do, but you do not lack creativity.
- You enjoy writing.
- You are a sociable person, can handle stress well and have good lateral-thinking skills.
- You have a good attitude in dealing with people (in this case colleagues, partners, suppliers and collaborators).
- You are able to manage tasks and deadlines independently, taking into account priorities and impromptu needs.
- At least 3 years' experience in marketing and/or communication in a company or agency.
- Ability to create and manage an editorial plan.
- Knowledge of the main social channels (LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook) and the main online advertising platforms (Meta, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google Ads).
- Knowledge of the main management and monitoring tools (CMS, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager and the like).
- Knowledge of SEO principles.
- Good familiarity with digital tools.
- Excellent writing skills (ita and eng).
- Excellent knowledge of English (!)
Nice to have
- Humanistic background.
- Ability to work in a team with heterogeneous professionals.
- Ability to take decisions independently.
- Enterprising and proactive spirit.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Curiosity and interest in social, cultural and global issues.
- Place of work: Milan.
- Competitive salary.
- Possibility of smart working.
- Education and training programmes.
- Bonuses and rewards.
- Events, parties and other fun activities.
- Total respect for ethnic, cultural and gender diversity.
If you have read this far and are interested, apply with your CV and our team will contact you.