We are a growing team of 25 people. Our staff spans information designers, developers, illustrators, consultants and motion-graphers. As Front-end Developer you will be part of our Development Team in Milan.
About the job
We are looking for a passionate Front-end Developer capable of carrying out unique projects and building visually outstanding digital solutions. You will partner with a team of talented information designers, art directors, alongside other developers.
You will play an active role in the development of functional and beautiful data visualization solutions and stunning visual storytelling components.
What you’ll do
- Be part of a small development team of four people from different fields (Design, Statistics, Humanities)
- Organize your weekly tasks and collaborate with the team with tools like Github, Asana, Airtable, Slack
- Collaborate with designers to find the best solution to bring prototypes to life
- Discover and learn new awesome libraries and techniques to implement interface and visualization solutions
- Create beautiful interactive data visualizations and dashboards, accompanied by a clear, intuitive and modern interface to use them
Who we are looking for
- At least 1 year of experience in any major JS frontend framework/library (Vue/React/Angular)
- Experience with versioning tools (Git/Github)
- Very good level of both spoken and written English
Nice to have
- Experience with D3.js
- Experience with Canvas and/or any animation library (Three.js, Pixie.js, P5.js etc...)
What we offer
- Permanent contract
- A great working environment and team
- This is not a remote position: we believe in the value of working side by side in a welcoming work environment and in the strength of ideas that generate and blossom from face-to-face relationships. Required presence in the office is at least 50%.
- Training: yearly personal budget and time for training and conferencesSelf-Initiated Projects: as an agency, we believe that Self-Initiated Projects are a great opportunity to grow, experiment, and challenge yourself. That's why we actively invest time and resources in them. Here you can find two of our most successful Self-Initiated Projects developed in recent years:
Apply with your CV and portfolio! You will be contacted by our team.