Digital Design Intern
Who you are
Just graduated and ready to start your first path in a professional environment?
If you are keen on the digital sector, and if you share our passion for data visualization and information design, you are in the right place.
About The Visual Agency
The Visual Agency is a data and information design agency specialized in the visualization of data and in communicating complexity.
We use information design to unlock the storytelling power of data and to turn numbers and words into meaningful visualizations, memorable insights and engaging experiences.
About the job
As Digital Designer, you will support the activities on our ongoing and future projects. You will learn by doing, and you will join the team involved in designing digital products.
A typical project in our agency could cover some of the following activities:
- Understand customer needs with workshops and analysis
- Structure information architectures, site maps, user flows
- Prepare sketches and wireframes
- Build consistent and qualitative UI
- Define a flexible design system
- Set up high fidelity prototypes
- Background in the digital field or a strong interest in
- Background in data visualization or information design or a strong interest in either
- Proficiency with contemporary design tools and methods
- Willingness to learn the dynamics of working in a company with international clients
- Willingness to experiment and get involved
Nice to have
- Data and analytics skills
- Good level of both spoken and written english
What we offer
- A happy place to work
- Stage contract from 6 month
- Dedicated tutor
- Starting month: April
- Place of work: Milano (about 50%/50% between in-presence and smart working)
Apply with your CV and portfolio! You will be contacted by our team.